Basic elements of review
The basic elements of revision that the reviewers follow to evaluate the proposals to publish scientific articles in Scientia et PRAXIS, are:
- Relevance of the topic.
- It is important to confirm that your affiliation data in the OJS platform of Scientia et PRAXIS are filled out, as well as your ORCID data (Biography) in both, Spanish and English
- Please, review the journal's collection and if possible, cite any of the works previously published in the journal.
- Transdisciplinary purpose.
- Sustainable innovation purpose.
- Clear methodology.
- Theoretical contribution (Scientia).
- Practical contribution (Praxis).
- References 90% between 5 and 10 years APA-7.
- Writing clearity.
- Final recommendations.